So last week I was nominated for a Liebster Award by MillieMuppet aka The Mind of an Eclecticist. Thank you so much 🙂 She does nail too, so check her out.
Here is how the Liebster Award work:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link them in the post.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Name 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers who you wish to nominate. The award is about spreading the word about up and coming blogs.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who presented you with the award and then ask your nominees 11 questions that they must answer.
11 random facts about me:
1. I watch a million tv-shows like past 30, but always looking for more 🙂
2. I only have 29 polishes on my wish list at the moment
3. I love american football and american holidays, I have celebrated Thanksgiving for over 10 years now and 4th of July for about the same
4. I love baking. I make a mean chocolate cupcake with frosting as well as awesome chocolate chip cookies
5. If I get to choose a side with a steak at a restaurant I will always order mashed potatoes
6. When I went to the US last year I had 94 polishes home with me!
7. For my 20th birthday in August I’m buying myself a pair of Louboutin heels
8. I swam with dolphins in Florida in 2009 at the DRC. It was awesome and I would totally do it again!
9. I hate sharks and alligators/crocodiles!
10. My first Helmer is nearly full, so I am wishing for another for my birthday
11. 99% of my room, consists of furniture and the likes from Ikea
11 Blogs I’m nominating for the Liebster Award (in no order):
1. Carina Living – Her nail art is really pretty and great photos
2. Nude Nail Never – She is great at doing nail art that don’t take mad skills in freehand 🙂
3. Crazy Lacquer Lady – Check out her awesome texture gradient!
4. Katrine Mørk – She has a super cool fashion blog, check out her nail art too
5. Kuchens Ingredienser – Amalie is super good at detailed nail art, and lives in the same city as me!
6. Nice Nails by Astrid – Astrid is great at detailed nail art, look at her super cool Pink Panther.
7. Just Polish It – Make sure you check out her Galaxy nails, they are awesome.
8. Miss Heima – She has some really good swatches and some cute nails
9. Panic Polish – Mette is awesome at freehand nail art
10. Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails – She is really good at stamping and she has some pretty nail art too
11. Krummes Krummelurer – Her pictures are really good and her nail art is pretty sweet
11 questions from The Mind of an Eclecticist:
1. What is your worst habit?
Falling a sleep with the tv on. I do it every night, luckily my TV turns it self off after not being used for a while.
2. What is your favourite item of clothing?
A specific thing would be a grey pencil skirt from H&M. It’s the perfect length for both summer and winter and it can be dressed up and down.
3. Which season do you like the most and why?
Summer. Even though it can be hot, the days are the longest and so many good times during the summer.
4. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Funny, Sorta organized and creative.
5. If you could have any job what would it be?
I would love to be a nail polish namer but a job organizing parties would be awesome too.
6. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
I would be cool, but I’m not sure
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
I would love to live in Boston. The area is great and they have both hot summers and snow in the winter, and I could eat Dunkin Donuts pretty much every day.
8. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Going to New York, Boston and the east coast in 2007.
9. If you had an unlimited bank balance what would be the first thing that you would buy?
A car, I would love to have my own car.
10. What would be the food that you could eat all day long?
Lobster from Red Lobster and Clam Chowder.
11. What song do you secretly sing when you’re alone?
Pretty much any song on my computer, but I really love songs from Glee.
11 Questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you could only take 3 items with you on an island what would you choose?
3. Where would to love to go on vacation and what would you see?
4. If you could only wear one color on your nails for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. What brand of nail polish do you own most of?
6. What is your most hated nail art/trend?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
8. Name one tv-show or movie you could watch over and over.
9. Lipgloss or Lipstick?
10. What is your favorite nail art/trend?
11. Who is your favorite blogger?
That’s it – Spread the love! Check back in tomorrow to see this weeks Fancy Friday post 🙂